We’re looking for a proactive and adaptable PR & Marketing Account Manager to join our fast-growing team!
The role will involve supporting the senior team to plan and manage the day-to-day activities for both B2B and B2C clients, across both PR and marketing, as well supporting and guiding the junior account delivery team.
Strong delegation and organisation skills are key to this role, to ensure activity is progressed and deadlines are met. Strong copywriting, PR and proofreading skills are a necessity.
- Supporting and guiding junior members of the team
- Delegating tasks to ensure client deadlines are achieved
- Proofing copy and providing feedback before final sign off from Account Director
- Supporting Account Executives with their queries and progression
- Forecasting, planning and managing client activity alongside Account Director
- Liaising with clients day-to-day, managing monthly reporting and attending client meetings
- Proactively suggesting opportunities and creative ideas to clients
- Working with senior members of the team to develop PR and marketing strategies and new business proposals
- Drafting copy for PR and marketing materials
- Journalist media relations, PR sell-ins and proactive pitching
- Managing social media accounts for clients
- Working with our in-house design to team to brief and deliver creative materials including social media assets and marketing collateral
- Leading and taking an active role in internal creative brainstorms
- Quoting and costing ad-hoc jobs for clients before sharing with a senior member of the team for sign-off.
1 year agency experience or a relevant undergraduate degree such as PR or marketing required.
Previous experience as an Account Manager across PR and marketing is essential and agency experience is preferred.
- Company events and team days
- Company pension
- Work from home and flexible schedule available
- On-site, free parking
- Sick pay
- Birthday off
- Monday to Friday